Stay tuned to this space for details on the 2012 Northeast Regional Barista Championship and Brewer’s Cup, hosted by Dallis Bros. Coffee in conjunction with the Coffee and Tea Festival. Join us February 25 and 26 in New York City as we showcase the best of the best coffee professionals in the nearest twelve (twelve! you heard us!) states. And parties? Yes, there will be parties.
Sunday’s finalists for the NERBC and Brewer’s Cup are as follows:
1. Jordan Barber, Third Rail Coffee, New York, New York
2. Park Brannen, Handsome Coffee Roasters, New York, New York
3. Brandon Duff, RBC, New York, New York
4. Katie Carguilo, Counter Culture Coffee, New York, New York
5. Brian Gelletly, Ultimo Coffee, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
6. Sam Lewontin, Everyman Espresso, New York, New York
Brewer’s Cup Finalists
1. Tamara Vigil, Irving Farm Coffee, New York, New York
2. Erin McCarthy, Gimme! Coffee, New York, New York
3. Chang Cho, Jazzytrain: The Brew Station, Palisades Park, New Jersey
4. Andrea Costa, Equal Exchange, West Bridgewater, Mass
5. Jordan Barber, Third Rail Coffee, New York, New York
6. Brady Guinn, Pavement Coffeehouse, Boston
To arrange press interviews or other media coverage, please contact Benvenuti Public Relations at email@example.com.
See you at the 2012 NERBC!